Christmas Simplicity




Hello everyone, just thought I would share some of my Christmas decorations with you all. I tried to keep it simple this year. My daughter Regina bought me a new Christmas tree and I had a great time decorating it. The picture above is one of my favorite ornaments. I have had it for years and have shared it here on this blog numerous times. It is so sweet and simple! It reminds me of the scripture that says ........We must all become as little children in order to enter the Kingdom of God.
This year I will host a Christmas eve get together here in my little home,with food,fellowship and fun. We will also exchange humble gifts. My home will be full from wall to wall ,but my heart will be full of love for my family! One will be missing from our get together, but we will be thinking of him as always !















Comments

  1. Hello Shelley, Sounds like you have a Merry Christmas planned. You focus on the true meaning of Christmas which is Christ the Lord. Have a very Happy Holiday season!
    Your blog friend from UT, ~ Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm wanting to focus on Jesus as well. It's hard to do that when there is so much buy this and buy that in the air. Your ornament is very pretty and I can see why you treasure it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Holidays my friend! I dressed a few dollies this past week and showed them on my blog. Wish you were here to play dollies with me! Enjoy the time with your family! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet ornament. I am sure all of your guests will feel loved and blessed at the get together in your home. Wish I was still in East Texas. I might just have invite myself if I were!

    Merry Christmas, my friend!
    Pam

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you all so very much for taking time to leave a comment. I treasure them.....truly ♡

John 3:16

Popular Posts