Facebook 

Hello friends, Well my laptop is down again. So I will do the best I can leaving post here with just my cell phone. I have a small cheap made phone so it is kinda hard.
I so wanted to post here regular, but it is what it is.
I hope you all are well,and your family as too. 
I am up so very early this morning, 4:00 . Are any of you early birds? I usually have a nap during the day though.
I do love mornings..... hearing the first bird singing out. Having coffee Bible,and prayer time. It is very peaceful here in the early morning hours. I hope to be back soon. God bless you all,  Shelley

Comments

  1. Shelley, I'm sorry your laptop is on the fritz but I am glad you are able to post a little bit, with your phone. I used to be an early riser but in the lat few years, I've started sleeping later. Of course, I go to bed much later than I used to so that accounts for the sleeping later. My body will only sleep for just so long, usually only 6 hours or so...no matter how late I stay up.

    Thanks for posting when you can!

    Grace & Peace,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello dear Shelley , yes ...I,m usually up around 5- 5.30 am best time of the day . Also during the hot summer , I can get lots of chores and garden jobs done ..and the dog walked while it is still fresh and cool :) I will have a flop during the hottest hours on my bed next to a nice cooling fan . :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you all so very much for taking time to leave a comment. I treasure them.....truly ♡

John 3:16

Popular Posts