What A Lovely Day

Facebook 

Hello dear friends,
I pray this post finds everyone doing wonderfully.
I pray you are happy and blessed. I am doing very well at the moment, and very thankful to be so.
Another holiday is upon us....... a lovely one to.... I might add.
I want to wish a very happy Valentine's Day to you all.... with love, of course .
There are many different kinds of love in the world. The love for family, for friends, even for our pets that become family. I read a quote that says....... "Friends are the family we get to choose". There is a whole lot of truth in that saying, don't you agree?
We can't choose the family we are born into, but we can choose which friends to become our "family ".
I am thankful for both!
We may not see eye to eye with the family we are born into , and not always agree with everything done and said between one another,  but true love is unconditional. And as it should be! And where we are placed in this vast earth, and with whom is apart of God's greater plan.
He sees the whole picture,while we are looking through a dark glass as God's word declares.
My girls and I, my youngest Kathy in the middle and my eldest Regina far right. At the Valentine's Day banquet at our church.



I pray you have a great week my friends. Bless you all, and

Happy Valentine's Day

Comments

  1. Aren't y'all just the cutest Valentine's! Have a great day, sweet Shelley!

    Grace & Peace,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute photo of the three of you! I love your outfit my friend...you are so beautiful! Happy Valentine's day! Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so good in this photo! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Shelley,
    I was so happy to read are doing "very well" right now. My prayers continue to be with you.

    �� Happy Valentines Day! ��
    Lily

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Shelley,
    You have been very much on my mind and I have stopped by a few times to see if you might have left a post. I hope you are doing okay and wanted you to know you are still being remembered and prayed for.
    Love,
    Lily

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you all so very much for taking time to leave a comment. I treasure them.....truly ♡

John 3:16

Popular Posts