Chit Chat




Well, it is hard to believe it is two weeks into the new year.  It seems to me that time has really gotten away from me since Christmas Eve.
I didn't make any resolutions, but I do hope to make good positive changes this year.....healthy ones.
I haven't bounced back from the flu as well as I would have wished to.  I have been more fatigue than usual, and I didn't think that was possible.
I have a doctors appointment on Wednesday. I will talked to him about it then.
To anonymous who commented about the apple cider vinegar.......I am taking a concoction of it made with some other ingredients.  It seems to help some but not as much as you mentioned it does for you. I use the organic with the mother in it. I know apple cider vinegar is good for one in so many ways so I will continue to use it, as long as I don't forget.  Thank you so much for your suggestion. Thanks to everyone who takes the time to comment.  Please forgive me if I don't always reply, but I do appreciate you all so very much.  Please know that.


My precious granddaughter Vivian.


She will be nine next month. I haven't seen her in more than three years. The last ten years have been some of the hardest of my entire life. I am afraid my  appearance can testify to that fact. I pray these next few years will prove to be much more pleasant. God willing. 

I mentioned in my last post how I wanted to take up another hobby or two. One thing I plan to spend some time doing is Bible Journaling. My daughter Regina bought me a journal bible for my birthday in August last year. As of yet I haven't begun using it, but this will be one thing I plan to begin very soon. I will be sharing that with you here on my blog. So stay tuned in. I wish to make this blog a fun, interesting and sometimes serious place for my readers. I will try to do better....I promise.




I have also begun taking tea every day at 3:30, as long as I am home that is.
I have the alarm set on my cell phone to go off precisely at that time to remind me it's "Tea Time"
I am finding it to be very relaxing.

From the enternet somewhere. Just can't remember where.
I love the work of Beatrix Potter. 
Blessings to all, Shelley

Comments

  1. Hi Shelley! I hope you recover better from your flu and it would be good if the dr. takes a look at your lungs since you are having a hard time bouncing back. The flu just might be hard to get over normally though. Have a good Sunday! Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shelley,

    I have to confess, it is always "Tea Time" for me! LoL Seems that is all I want to drink, these days! What a nice gift from your daughter. I've thought about getting on but honestly, I'm not even good at keeping to my Bible time much less doing the coloring. I surely need to get back to studying my Bible like I used to.

    BTW, Happy New Year!

    Grace & Peace,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you all so very much for taking time to leave a comment. I treasure them.....truly ♡

John 3:16

Popular Posts