May Day

  



 Hello friends. Did you leave any flowers on a neighbors door for May Day? I only have one neighbor,my daughter Regina and her family. I shall try and get a small basket fixed for her door. So what is your favorite thing about May. I love the name "May" . It's pretty to me! And all the beautiful flowers. I hope your May is beautiful for you......enjoy the outdoors before it gets way to hot to enjoy. Such is the case here in Texas ,anyway! I mostly dread summer.....and it's closing in on us. I am going to try and enjoy the last cool mornings we are having. I love sitting on my porch of a morning.  Enjoy May, and be blessed, Shelley

Comments

  1. And joyful May Blessings to you too Shelley ! I agree with you about hot weather . Hot weather does not like me either ! Hopefully we we get a more balanced share of both rain and sun for our gardens this year , especially for those of us who try to grow vegetables :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. May is my favorite month of the year. We are having so much rain here near St. Louis. Rain almost every day. The trees need it to withstand our hot summer. Today the rain is supposed to hold off until evening. I'm hoping to get out and get my hair trimmed if it isn't pouring rain.

    The flower at the top of the post is so pretty. Happy May to you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you all so very much for taking time to leave a comment. I treasure them.....truly ♡

John 3:16

Popular Posts