And now the New Year


Hello friends I hope you had a wonderful Christmas Day. I spend Christmas Day alone, at home all day. Resting, watching my favorite Christmas movies,and eating leftovers. It may sound sad, but it wasn’t. I quiet enjoy the day. We had a great family gathering on Monday before Christmas.
My little home was running over with love. We shared food, fellowship and fun!








I bought simple, practical gifts and everyone seemed pleased. And now the New Year is upon us......2020 , so hard to believe! I wish you a very blessed year. May God bless you and keep you in the days ahead.   Shelley

Comments

  1. So glad you had a nice Christmas. Simple and quiet is often just what our hearts need. Have a good 2020! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! I think we all need some hours of quiet to really contemplate the birth of Christ! Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sound double blessed. Once because of your blessings, and once because you recognize them. Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just now getting around to visiting blogs. Praying that you have a wonderful New Year!
    ~Carolyn

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you all so very much for taking time to leave a comment. I treasure them.....truly ♡

John 3:16

Popular Posts