Keeping it Simple



Hello friends, how is everyone? I am doing OK. I’m sorry it has been so long since I last posted . All I had to work with was my cell phone and it was just a bit difficult to do. Since then my daughter has given me an I Pad , so now much has improved. I am so grateful to my sweet daughter for helping me out.  I’ve got to tell you that we are finally enjoying some Autumn like weather here, and I am loving it. How is the weather where you are?
I’ve decorated some for the season, but nothing to much. Just a bit to cheer on the cooler temps and fall colors. Nothing for Halloween this year. I’m pretty much skipping it. I’m just not into it. 
To me there is enough “evil” in this world without glorifying it! I am not judging anyone else. However  they choose to, or not to celebrate is their choice. I’m just sharing my own thoughts here.




Something else I have been thinking about is winter projects. Something to keep my mind and hands busy throughout the cold months ahead. I have some crocheting projects already started I need to finish for one, and I am thinking I might work on some more Junk Journaling. Also, some hand sewing and of course some reading. I have a Beautiful Word coloring Bible I could spent several winter seasons in. No problem finding projects here.......they are everywhere! 




Well friends,that’s all I have for today! Until next time........may you be blessed.



Comments

  1. I was wondering if you were just taking a break. It's nice to hear from you again. I have projects myself to complete. I like crocheting and coloring books and I agree that it's nice to have stuff to do during cold months.
    Have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have never done Halloween either .. the whole thing makes me feel very nervous .
    I am surprised that people will throw away so much money on all that horrible Earth and Ocean polluting plastic rubbish . I prefer to save my money for Christmas gifts :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you have another way to share with us. Your daughter is very sweet. We do not celebrate it either, although my daughter allows my granddaughter to participate a little bit, because her dad does when he has visitation with her. They both know how we feel about it, but only the Lord can turn them away from it, like He did me. Everyone says it's just harmless fun, but that's what the devil wants people to think. This season is a time for special prayers to help protect children and others from evil.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your photographs are so beautiful!

    This is the time of year I like to get some winter projects started too. I did a lot of crocheting last year. I will do more of that and some sewing as well.

    I know what you mean about the last day of this month. I just ignore it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HOLA AMIGA: SOY NUEVA LEYENDO TU BLOG Y YA ME GUSTA MUCHO, ME ENCANTA EL INVIERNO Y TAMBIEN TEJER, COSER, BORDAR Y HACER LINDAS DECORACIONES PARA MI HOGAR. PRONTO CUMPLIRE 60 AÑOS Y ME SIENTO FELIZ POR MI VIDA, POR MI FAMILIA, MI ESPOSO DESDE HACE 41 AÑOS. SOY DE BUENOS AIRES ARGENTINA, AHORA ESTAMOS EN LA PRIMAVERA Y SE HA VUELTO ALGO CALUROSA, EL VERANO ESTA A LA PUERTA, NO ME GUSTA EL CALOR, PERO DIOS ES EL CREADOR DE LA NATURALEZA, ASI QUE AMEN POR TODO. HALLOWEEN NO ES PARA LOS CRISTIANOS, SABEMOS LO QUE DICE DIOS AL RESPECTO, POBRE DE LOS IMPIOS, DANDOLE LUGAR A SATANAS. BENDICIONES Y ME GUSTARIA QUE PUBLIQUES TUS PROYECTOS DE CROCHET. ¿PUEDES PASAR POR MI BLOG? SERA APRECIADO.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you all so very much for taking time to leave a comment. I treasure them.....truly ♡

John 3:16

Popular Posts