Doll Daze

Tiny reborn doll Zack


On Wednesdays I will be posting about my on going Doll Collection. I have been a doll fan all my life. I like a variety  of different kinds of dolls. They just make me smile having them around. I like dressing them and displaying them...and from time to time making videos of them on my YouTube channel ,where I have made friends with a whole community of doll fans...mostly reborn dolls there.
I don't display my dolls all at the same time. Just don't have the room for that. So some stay packed away ,until I decide to switch them out!

Shirley Temple and a china head doll

Vintage doll...Clara

Reborn doll JoAnna

Reborn doll Susannah
So if you enjoy dolls like me...just stop by on Wednesdays. If not...come back another day when I will be talking about another subject.
Bless you all and as always ......Thanks for stopping by today.

Comments

  1. Oh I love your beautiful dolls...you KNOW I do! I'm posting a Wednesday Wee ones tomorrow and hope you have a dollie post too! Sweet hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed this post. It was our 38th anniversary! :o) They are all lovely! Blessings!
    ~Carolyn

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you all so very much for taking time to leave a comment. I treasure them.....truly ♡

John 3:16

Popular Posts