Chit Chat...This and That



Hello everyone, I haven't been posting as of late because my computer was out of reach.
I hope you all have been well and at peace. Our weather has been so hot. I have been staying indoors,out of the heat. I do miss working in my yard,but that is so out of the question anymore.
So,I look for things I can do indoors. Right now, I'm crocheting small blocks to one day put together to make a quilt with. I know I said Wednesday was going to be my day to share ,Doll Daze, (so sorry) but I wasn't prepare today so I will do my best to get back to that next week. Today, I thought I would share a bit of Chit Chat! I went to my mama's for a few days. We had a good visit. She will 87 next month!
I'm blessed to still have her. Dad has been gone four years in November. I miss him so,but I know I will one day see him again....our blessed hope...life eternal!
I may venture out today with my daughter. She has an appointment in town and we thought we might stop by our favorite little charity shop. This store sells their stock ,then uses the money to purchase food from the food bank to give to anyone in need. Their prices are so very cheap to...they do except donations of  clothing,etc. Also, money from those who are able. The owners are a very nice young couple. I enjoy going there. I have been giving donations of household items. Helps the store out and also helps me to keep clutter down as well!
I was up at four this morning. Seems like I wake up early every morning these days. Which calls for a early nap during the day. Rising so very early makes for a very long day. I do like the wee morning hours though. Being up already,even before the first songbird sends out a tweet...tweet. Just such a peaceful feeling about it. I'm definitely a morning person ...early to bed....early to rise. 
I never really plan my days ahead. Its just me so I take the day as it comes and plan as I go through out the day. Maybe I should be more organised ,but planning as I go kinda works for me. There are occasions where it is necessary for me to plan ahead,but not very often. Living alone and it being just me and my lonesome......I just kinda do what I want . I do take time out of each day to read and pray.
That seems like a good plan to me.......smile!
Well,I sure hope I haven't bore you to death with my many words. I just thought it was time for a good Chit Chat! Blessings on the rest of your week and thank you for taking time to visit me.

Shelley

Comments

  1. Good morning, Shelley! It is beginning to get hot here in Oklahoma too. I had big plans to do some backyard decorating, this year, but May brought apocalyptic flooding to our area, so that didn't happen. Now, I have even more work to do when it cools off. The rains killed the grass so that needs to be reseeded. Anyhow, glad to see your post. I am back to blogging and I hope you will visit!

    Grace & Peace,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was good to read your post today. It is just starting to get hot here. So I suppose we will go from monsoon rain and pleasantly warm to steaming hot. My roses are full of blackspot from the dampness and now they will be further tested by heat and sun pounding down on them. I know the heat will wilt me for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your post didn't bore me at all. Our temps are in the 90s but we need to go to the valley for the weekend which will be 108 during the day and 81 overnight. The valley is what we rural locals called Phoenix and the surrounding cities including Scottsdale which is where we will be.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I bet it is even hotter there now. We lived in TX (just for a year) way back with a heat wave for a month of 113 degrees at the worst part. Glad your mom is there and I know you miss your dad. Sadness in life. I wish my parents, grandparents, etc. lived long lives like in the Old Testament of the Bible! Andrea

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you all so very much for taking time to leave a comment. I treasure them.....truly ♡

John 3:16

Popular Posts