House Blessings


I like Houseplants. They are pretty and some are very healthy to have around. The Ivy above came from the mother plant my mama has.  I just broke a sprig off, brought it home and put it in some water to root! After it grew enough roots... I potted it and it's doing great.


These are a couple of plants from a friend's house. I thought they were lovely here in her sunroom.
I think Houseplants look lovely in any home. They bring nature indoors.
So do you have Houseplants?
They will bless you and your home.
Thank you so much for stopping by , Shelley

Comments

  1. I have plants,cuttings and seeds on just about every windowsill in the cottage ! lol ! :) I couldn't live without my plants .

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you all so very much for taking time to leave a comment. I treasure them.....truly ♡

John 3:16

Popular Posts