Celebrating Christ

Hello my friends. I am so sorry it has been a full month since I have posted here. I have had a wonderful stress free Christmas season thus far. I decorated in a bit of a Scandinavian style this year. Simple little three foot tree with simple decorations. As far as gifts.....I only purchased gifts for the young ones in our family.  The adults and almost adults all bring a gift to our gathering and exchange. It keeps the cost down for everyone.  We have done this for the last few years and it has proven to work out well for us all.



I have been celebrating Advent each Sunday by lighting a candle on my Advent wreath and celebrating Christ in my heart!
It has been wonderful. I started this a few years ago and I am so glad I did. It has been very rewarding.



I hope you all are having a very blessed Christmas season. And I'll wish you all a very happy New Year now.
Keep it simple..... You won't regret it..... It's been wonderful for me. Thank you all for visiting. I am so grateful you did. Merry Christmas everyone..... .God bless 🎄💟

Comments

  1. Simply beautiful ! Wishing you and your family a Peaceful and Blessed Christmas .Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful posting of your lovely decorations.

    Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Decorations that express the true meaning of Christmas. Have a blessed and joyful Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Advent wreath with candles, and your tree are very pretty.

    Merry Christmas to you and your family!

    Susie D.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas Shelley,

    I hope you and your family have a wonderful Celebration.

    Blessings upon you.

    Love,
    Lily

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year, Shelley!
    I pray your next year is wonderful.
    Bless you,
    Lily

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you all so very much for taking time to leave a comment. I treasure them.....truly ♡

John 3:16

Popular Posts