Blessings

Out my little kitchen window. 

Hello everyone, or should I say Good morning as it is in the wee hours of the morning as I type . I seem to have become a very early riser and an early to bed person as well.  I don't know how it came about altogether, except it just did!
I have always been a morning person so I am enjoying getting up so very early in the morning.  I am usually in bed by 8:00 P. M. I generally read for a time before I fall asleep. Unless of course, I have had an unusually busy day, then I will fall to sleep right away.

Little Birdy Blessings

With it being just a few days until Thanksgiving..... I mainly came here to wish you all a very blessed Thanksgiving Day. I am so grateful for my faithful readers. I am always blessed to read your comments, and I want to express my appreciation to you during this season. I find your comments so comforting, and uplifting .


To answer the question as to what Amish stories I am reading at this time ....I am reading a collection of Christmas stories by different authors. I am enjoying them so much.
The book I am reading now is Called The Lopsided Christmas  Cake. It isn't a very long story and I am about half way through it. But it is delightful.
Bye for now my friends.. . Be blessed, Have a wonderful Thanksgiving Day with your family.
Shelley ❤🍁







Comments

  1. Happy Thanksgiving my friend. We've been blog buddies for so many years now. I depend on you for inspiration and beauty! Enjoy your week! Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. The happiest of Thanksgiving to you Shelley :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...and a very happy Thanksgiving to you too Shelley . I am also a very early riser..it's 7.13 am right now but I,ve been up since 6.30 am and walking around on the slightly frosted grass, which is sparking under the light of an almost full moon ( and blooming freezing cold too ! ) Thankyou for the book information ...I will look it up . hugs Debbie :) x ....... time for a cup of tea ....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Shelley,

    You have been in my thoughts and I am coming by to wish you a Wonderful Blessed Christmas Season. I hope you have precious times with you family and friends.

    Love you,
    Lily

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you all so very much for taking time to leave a comment. I treasure them.....truly ♡

John 3:16

Popular Posts