My Creative Journey





So, I have this small yellow binder that I picked up from the Dollar Tree. I also picked up a package of pretty stickers with tea cups, and coffee cups, and other pretty things. I stuck the stickers to the front of the binder, filled it with paper , then I let it set......trying to figure out what was next.

Until this morning while I was reading a copy of the Mary Jane's Farm magazine, and having my coffee,  I read an article titled......."Creativity = Health".  While I have reclaimed some creativity I  had lost in the last five+ years.......a light flashed in my mind......that little yellow binder would become my Creativity Binder.
I plan to fill it with all kinds of creative words and pictures encouraging creative juices to flow more than ever.



Be looking for post to come focusing on my new creative journey. The task at hand won't be perfect, nor flawless......not even great, but it will be me being creative!  And if being creative will be a healthy choice for me, then that will be a good thing.......indeed.

Blessings to all,  Shelley

Comments

  1. You are inspiring me to my friend. I've been in a creative slump and need to find some inspiration. I should start one too! That would be fun! Wish we could work on them together! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great, Shelley. What a wonderful idea. Go for it and enjoy yourself.

    I, too, have been giving myself to doing a little more creating and regaining some lost ground in my life that happened while I had a long term illness.

    Let's do it, Shelley. We will be more healthy and enjoy the process, too!

    Love to you and much encouragement. Have fun playing. Blessings upon you and your improved health.

    xo,
    Lily

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes sometimes the tide of creativity goes out...but then tide comes rushing in again ..you just have to wait for it ! :) Love your new binder .hugs Daisy Debs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love those stickers! I have those too but our Dollar Tree hasn't had them lately. As far as a creativity binders, I have a crochet binder but it is mostly blank.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog was absolutely fantastic!
    Great deal of great information & this can be useful some or maybe the other way.
    Keep updating your blog,anticipating to get more detailed contents thanks for sharing
    หนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you all so very much for taking time to leave a comment. I treasure them.....truly ♡

John 3:16

Popular Posts