4th of july Decorations


Hello dear friends, I hope your 4th of July was fun and safe. I had my grandson Jaxon over for a sleepover. On the 4th we went to the little park here in our small town. They were having "Picnic in the Park, hot dogs, hamburgers and the works. Also a big water slide for the kiddos. Later in the evening Jaxson's big sister picked him up to go home. Then this meme went to bed to read a bit then sleep. I was worn out, but it was a good worn out  ðŸ˜Š



So how was your 4th of July my friends? I didn't even watch any fireworks, but I did hear a few going off. My poor Tasha was shaking like a leaf. She is terribly afraid of storms, loud noises, etc. These pictures are some of the decorations I had put up here in my home. Which now are all packed away until next year.











Thanks for stopping by everyone. Have a blessed weekend and please come again.
Blessings to you all, Shelley

Comments

  1. Shelley, I have a little guy who is afraid of all those noises, as well. Poor little thing. I'm not a big fan of all the fireworks, either. I think it is just plain old rude when people set them off well after midnight! I ended up calling the sheriff because of the fireworks and loud music. UGH! Glad you had a fun time at the picnic!

    Grace & Peace,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Shelley, your 4th sounds really nice. I am so glad that Jaxon could come for a sleep over. Lovely memory!

    If you Google "DIY Thundershirt for dogs" you will see some ways of making a snug fitting wrap to help dogs with who have loud noise anxiety caused by sounds like thunder or fireworks. The dog should be used to the wrap before it is used to help it with loud sounds. It is sort of like wrapping a baby snuggly to help calm and comfort it. Read about it and see if you might want to make Tasha one. Hope this helps her.

    Thanks for leaving us news. I always like to hear from you.

    Love,
    Lily

    ReplyDelete
  3. How nice that your grandson spend the day with you. We didn't do anything special...well, except we stood in the driveway and watched fireworks going off in the distance. It was very neat and we didn't have to go anywhere to see them! Enjoy your week ahead! I'm glad you are posting again my friend. I miss you when you're not here in the quiet place! Lots and lots of hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog was absolutely fantastic!
    Great deal of great information & this can be useful some or maybe the other way.Keep updating your blog,anticipating to get more detailed contents thanks for sharing.
    หนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you all so very much for taking time to leave a comment. I treasure them.....truly ♡

John 3:16

Popular Posts