Early to Rise 🐦


Hello friends, I pray this post finds you all well and at peace. I find myself waking up of a morning earlier than ever before in my life. Up before the birds alot of mornings.
There is always much to enjoy in the early morning hours.
The birds, as soon as day breaks, they are singing their praise to God, the beautiful sky just as daylight breaks through. The sun..... How it shines through the woods surrounding my humble home! All, just wonderful!
I am truly a "morning " person. I have always been a morning person really, but not such an early riser!


A simple little hand turned mug I picked up at the Hospice resale shop yesterday, for a whole .25 cents. 

Coffee is a must for my early morning. Hot Tea...... Comes in the afternoon. 
I have my quiet time with the Lord of a morning as well, with prayer, a devotion and Bible reading. 
A nap usually comes in the afternoon. 

I try and stay as productive as possible through out the day. I have been trying to free up space in my bedroom. I sold my antique full size bed and went with a twin bed. It provided much more walking space in the room.
I am also in the process of downsizing my doll collection. It isn't near as large as it once was, but still larger than I would like. I like to dress and redress my dolls, and I just don't have the energy to do so with the amount of dolls I have at this time. So today I will be doing my best to pack away many of my dolls.
My goal is four dolls.......I'm not sure if I can meet my goal, but we'll see.


Well, I have an appointment this morning so I best be getting ready soon.
Until next time..........God  bless you all,  Shelley



Comments

  1. I am also a morning person and find myself waking up earlier. I must be our age. I love that little mug! Nothing like finding a bargain!

    Grace & Peace,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shelley,

    You sound like you are doing well and I am very glad. Thank you for leaving us a post.

    I, too, love that little hand formed cup. It is precious.

    Blessings upon your Texas Summer! I hope you have some cooler days with nice breezes.

    Love,
    Lily

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shelley,
    Always lovely to hear from you! My daughter has that same black baby doll. His name is Billy, and she just loves him.
    Love,
    Marqueta

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello , I,m up to see the sun rise too! Best time of the day ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you ladies for your visit. It is always a treat to hear from you .......God bless ♡

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you all so very much for taking time to leave a comment. I treasure them.....truly ♡

John 3:16

Popular Posts