Seasons Come & Seasons Go


Hello everyone, I can't believe it has been more than a month since I last posted here. I pray you are all well.  More sad news has developed in the world, but I won't dwell on such things today.
Except to pray God be with all those who are suffering.


To speak of more pleasant things, I am so happy that Autumn has arrived.  Howbeit, it doesn't feel to much like Autumn here in my neck of the woods. Yet, our mornings are delightful. And the trees are changing to yellows and browns. The squirrels are scurrying about gathering acorns for their winter store. They are so fun to watch.


I am looking forward to winter days. Soup simmering on the stove, covering up with warm quilts, hot tea,coffee or coco in hand, and curled up with a wonderful book to read. Doesn't that sound so cozy?  I realize some of you may not be a cold weather person, but I am....smile
I am definitely looking ahead to some much cooler days. I just seem to thrive better!
Blessings everyone

Comments

  1. Hi Shelley! With all that goes wrong in the world, we can sit and see the beauty in autumn. And, like for you, the scurrying squirrels make me happy too! Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet post. This is my favorite time of the year! I don't necessarily like cold weather but I love the cooler temps of Fall!

    Grace & Peace,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love autumn with its cooler days. I'm not looking forward to the cold but I'm looking forward to the snow. That's weird I know but we experienced our first snow last winter so we are looking forward to it again this winter. Blessings to you Shelley!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blessings to you dear lady :) I am with you in loving the cooler weather :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Shelly, I tried commenting on this yesterday, but things were not working correctly. Anyway, I love all the things you do about Fall. It's my absolute favorite time of the year, even though it has been extra hot lately. Our summers seem to drag on and on, but when we finally get a nice cool down, it's wonderful! makes me want to cook and bake more. Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you all so very much for taking time to leave a comment. I treasure them.....truly ♡

John 3:16

Popular Posts