Smiles


My youngest grandchild Audrey is getting big. She will be three in September.  Seems like she was just born. I haven't gotten to spent a lot of time with her as my son works out of town. It's always a blessing when I do see them though. I have two other grandchildren with September birthdays. Jalyn which will turn fourteen and Jaxon is turning eight. Time moves on........


These are my eldest son's children, Colton and Vivian. Christmas will be three years since our family has seen either one of them.
I can only imagine how much they have grown.


My beautiful granddaughters Kalyn and Jalyn.


Sweet vintage Raggedy Ann mug. Gifted to me from a friend.

Bless

Comments

  1. Beautiful babies! I know you are so proud of them!

    Grace & Peace,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ❤ They are a blessing and give me joy, as I know your precious babies do for you as well.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry to delete my first comment, but was not able to correct a typo. Just wanted to say that grandchildren are a blessing! I have one daughter and one granddaughter. They are precious to me. You have a beautiful family.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you all so very much for taking time to leave a comment. I treasure them.....truly ♡

John 3:16

Popular Posts