Good Tidings


Hello dear friends. Thank you all for your encouraging words. Mama and I are doing better.  We've been working very hard to clean and clear clutter from her house. We emptied one room which will be my own personal space. I've been taking each day as it comes. Some have been very hard , some have been easier. I put up a Christmas tree for us. Thought I would share a few pictures with you.  I pray you are enjoying your days of decorating, celebrating,etc.  Blessings to all of you.






Comments

  1. You and your family remain in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tree is so pretty.
    I'm glad you are feeling better.
    You and your family are in my daily prayers.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your tree brings comfort to you and your Mama.
    Memories of Christmas past are precious. Celebrating the
    true meaning of Christmas, Jesus Birthday, is the real blessing
    of the season. Wishing you joy and a heart full of love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying for you and your family. May God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear sweet friend, I pray for you when our Lord puts you in my heart. I know that is when you need Him is when someone you pray for is in your heart. I lost my daddy a week after my husband and the pain is so hard to go thru. Cling to Jesus, look into His wondrous face and know He has you in His loving embrace and hands. He alone will carry you. You are much loved

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am do glad for you that you and your mother are together. During times of grief, it is a blessing to have family nearby. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm always so glad when I come check your blog and you have written something! I think of you, and pray for you, so often. Just rest in His arms, dear friend. I pray you have a beautiful, blessed Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you all so very much for taking time to leave a comment. I treasure them.....truly ♡

John 3:16

Popular Posts