Winding Down


Well friends we are into our last week of August 2015. The year is coming to a close in just a few months now.  It has been a very hard year for me and my family thus far, and still there are very trying times ahead. I'm taking one day at a time. September will be very difficult to face. I am asking for your prayers please. Without going into any of  the details, my son could be facing life imprisonment.  Do you know how heartbreaking that is for a mother? Now maybe you understand just a bit of my anguish.  If not for God and the comfort I've received from the love of family and friends, I would not be able to withstcand this very trying time at all.
I do not know what tomorrow holds (none of us do) , but I certainly know who holds all my tomorrow's.  I am trusting in him ! Bless you all.


Comments

  1. Shelley saying prayers for you and your family. I can't even imagine how this must be weighing on your mind. I know your faith in Jesus will carry you through this trying time. As a mother of two grown sons my heart goes out to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shelley, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your son.

    Grace & Peace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Having been through something similar in my family, my heart aches for you. You remain in my prayers, dear one.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. You, your son, and family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

    Susie D.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just found your blog and so glad I did! We seem to have a lot of things in common! As a Mother and Grandmother my heart aches for you! I will be praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll keep you and your family in my prayers sweet friend. Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Shelley, I am so sorry you and your family are going through this. I am a mother of a son also.
    I am praying for all of you.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. That scripture is one that has comforted me time and time again in my own life. My heart is heavy for you as you go through this, but you know our Savior. He will see you through this and your family will be stronger on the other side of it. My sincere prayers are with you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't been reading blogs for a bit....but I'm glad I stopped by to visit your blog today. You and your family are in my prayers Shelley. I am grateful for your faith. I know He will sustain you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you all so very much for taking time to leave a comment. I treasure them.....truly ♡

John 3:16

Popular Posts