Housekeeping and Collections

 

Mine

Hi friends, thank you for stopping by today. I’ve not been up to much as of late. I try to keep up with some housekeeping as much as I can, but my daughter does the bulk on the two days a week that she comes. She does a wonderful job to. I hate that I’m not able to do what I once could, but happy for what I still can do, and happy for the help I receive! I still enjoy my home regardless of what I can or can’t do! It is where I live, where I Thrive. I enjoy my stuff in the home. Mostly things I’ve collected from thrift shops, etc. When I feel like I’ve collected to much I will begin to weed through things and send some things to our local charity shop for someone else to enjoy. However, I cannot get out and about like before so there isn’t as many collections as I once had. I still feel a urge to unload my house at times. My doll collection has grown to many for my pleasure. I have many of them packed away. Just because I don’t want to give them up just yet. My home is small so I must be careful as to what I bring into it, and what I store in it. Do you have collections ,if so what are some of them? I used to have many, but today I only have my dolls and a few small collections of little things, such as a collection of Flower Frogs! I like stuff, but I don’t like clutter. So when I collect to much...... I unload. It’s a great way to keep down clutter. Which makes me feel emotionally uncluttered as well! Even if I live alone at this time of my life, my home needs me to keep it in order, to keep it lived in! I thank Jesus for my home, it has served me well this past thirty years. I try and treat her kindly, if that makes sense. 😊 I have a problem making sense these days.....ha! 


Thank y’all for stopping by today. I’ll be back.  🐣☀️🕊🏖😊


Mine

Pinterest 

Mine

Pinterest 


Comments

  1. I just had a thought about you as I was reading blogs this morning and decided to stop by. It is good to know that you are doing OK and I liked having a peek inside your home to see your cute things. I liked your header with the dolls in the crib.

    My house has gotten way out of my control as I have gone through various not too major health problems, but ones that wear me out and make me hurt. I just about get started doing a little cleaning and something else pops to slow my body down. December 30, 2020 my daughter had a baby girl. The baby is as cute as can be, and was like a beacon of love and hope to me as we waited out the rest of the winter until here we are at Spring.

    It is really nice that your daughter helps you out with the house. I am trying to get my strength back so I can get more done around here. I don't post much on my blog anymore, but every once in a while something will make me want to post.

    Take care. Happy Spring to you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you all so very much for taking time to leave a comment. I treasure them.....truly ♡

John 3:16

Popular Posts