The Big Snow

We had a big snow storm here in Texas. I thought I would share some pictures. It is so beautiful, but left us without electricity and water for a time. Our lights are back on but I have busted water lines to repair. Our state wasn’t prepared for this storm. The temps were below zero a night or two with tonight’s temp going down to around 15 degrees. Things will start to get a little more normal on Saturday. I will be glad. We are just not used to this kind of weather! I hope wherever you are you are warm, safe, and have plenty of water. Thank you for stopping by today. 







 

Comments

  1. It all looks so beautiful , but burst water lines is worrying . Hope someone can come fix this for you . You take care now not to slip and please keep yourself warm .Thinking of you ! Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you all so very much for taking time to leave a comment. I treasure them.....truly ♡

John 3:16

Popular Posts