Fun Finds

Hello there, what have you been up to?  As for me , I’ve been doing a bit of early spring cleaning. The weather has been “spring like” this week and got me in the mood. I have been decluttering , donating, and packing away. My doll collection has grown a bit to large so I bought some nice storage boxes and packed some of them away for the time being! I was able to get out and go to a thrift store with my daughter this week. I found a few items ,but my favorite finds were there vintage panels of bark cloth.  Color added to my home!  This cloth is from the 1950’s. I like it a lot. Brightens things up a bit! Now,I’m on the look out for a few more vintage items to add to my home.


Thank you for stopping by today friends......have a great weekend. Blessings, Shelley 

Comments

  1. The bark cloth panels do add nice color there on your wall. You found some nice treasures at the thrift store.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you all so very much for taking time to leave a comment. I treasure them.....truly ♡

John 3:16

Popular Posts