Waiting Game





Is anybody there? Do I have any blogging friends left? I know I have been MIA for so long......maybe you all have gone! Once upon a time this blog was a highlight of my day, but other things have crept into my life and seem to have taken over. I miss the days tending to this blog,and anticipating your comments. I know it is my fault, but I sure hope you are still here........waiting for another post! 
All that aside, I really have no excuses.  Watching YouTube has taking up so much of my time. 
I became a part of the Reborn community and started watching videos, and more and more videos. I won’t say I don’t enjoy them because I do, very much so! The dolls just fascinate me. Some are so realistic. I have a few of my own and meant to share them more here on my blog, along with my regular topics. 
But time just escapes me. Let me know if you are still here, and if you would like me to return on a more regular basis. I’m sure I can do better. I have a few goals I have planned to try and fulfill this year. Just goals......no promises......smile. I’m going to do my best to figure this blog back into my weekly timetable, as I know it has always been a blessing to me and I hope to you as well. So, let me know if you are still around, and if you would like to see this blog back at least once a week. I’ll wait to hear from you......doesn’t seems fair that you must do all the waiting. I’ve missed you all! 
Blessings, Shelley 

Comments

  1. It's been a difficult year , glad you are o.k. Of course we'd like to meet your dolls !
    :) Sending you a hug x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good things are worth waiting for. I have enjoyed your blog for years now. Glad to see you start posting again. Be safe my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shelley! What a relief to see a post from you. And yes please write again. I'd love to see what you've been crocheting and reading and of course the dolls.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I get your emails and I'm always happy to read your posts here. Best wishes to you and your loved ones in the coming year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year to you! (even though I'm a few days late with that) It is good to find you here today. I check in every once in a while. I would enjoy seeing some of your new dolls and hear what you are up to these days. I became grandma for a second time on December 30. Our daughter and son in law brought our baby grand daughter home from the hospital on New Years Day. Our 10 year old grandson was so happy to meet his baby sister.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey there Shelley, sorry to hear you have had Covid, but hopefully on the positive side you will have some immunity now. Hope you are back to feeling much better soon. Have fun with your reborns.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This post is very simple to read and appreciate without leaving any details out. Great work! เว็บแทงบอล แนะนํา

    ReplyDelete
  8. Macintosh PCs typically accompany Java pre-introduced and as a rule update naturally. In the event that your Mac doesn't have the most recent rendition of Java, you can download it from the Java site. Minecraft Server List

    ReplyDelete
  9. Introduction PlayStation is soon going to hit the stores and send you on yet another run for all your money. Gaming

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great post but I was wondering if you could write a little more on this subject? I’d be very thankful if you could elaborate a little bit further. Thanks in advance! แทงบอลอออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you because you have been willing to share information with us. we will always appreciate all you have done here because I know you are very concerned with our. เว็บพนันบอล

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you all so very much for taking time to leave a comment. I treasure them.....truly ♡

John 3:16

Popular Posts