Through it all



Thank you so much for responding to my last post. So good to hear from you all. Just a few days ago we had a wonderful snow day. What a lovely surprise it was. I was only able to go on my porch for a bit. It was beautiful just to look at. I enjoyed it so much. The birds were so happy playing in the snow, I loved watching them. Something I didn’t share with you all in my last post is that I have had Covid for the last few weeks. I’m doing better now, and only have a few days of quarantine left. It’s been a very uncomfortable time, but I’m so thankful as it could have been so much worse. My eldest daughter had it also, and was just a bit more sick with it than I’ve been. We are both so happy to almost have put it behind us now. It’s been a very strange time for the whole world over the last year. I’m praying for what is to come in 2021. It is good to know that God has remained in control through it all. 

Thank you dear friends for stopping by. I’m blessed by your comments.  Blessings, Shelley 

Comments

  1. I am sorry to read that you and your daughter have Covid. I hope you both recover from it soon. You and your daughter are in my prayers.

    Take care.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you all so very much for taking time to leave a comment. I treasure them.....truly ♡

John 3:16

Popular Posts