Doggie Companions

This is me with my sweet doggie companion. Who remembers Tasha? She is five years old now and will be six in July. She has been such a blessing to me. I really do enjoy her company. She keeps me motivated to move as well. My mobility isn’t what it once was. I find myself sitting to much! The longer I sit, the harder it is for me to move. So Tasha keeps me getting up and down through out the day tending to all her business. Eating ,drinking, and going outdoors. Not to mention all the playing. She has several toys that we play with , she rarely runs out of energy. Oh, but I do! I thought long and hard before getting her with all the responsibilities that go with owning pets, but I’m so glad I did. 

This picture below is of my mama and her dog . She really loved him, but Unfortunately he was ran over right in front of my mama’s house. It’s been a while and my mama still has another dog to keep her company so things have gotten better. She still misses him......we all do. 



 Well, I hope I didn’t upset anyone sharing about my mom’s dog. Bad things happen in life for sure, but we must do our best to move on. Boy, haven’t I had to learn that the hard way. Maybe you have to. Thank you for stopping by today. Blessings to you all, Shelley 

Comments

  1. Hello Tasha ....and Hello Mama and little faithful friend ! :) Hope you are all keeping happy . Hugs to you too Shelley ! :) Love from Debbie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tasha is good for you, and you are good for her. It's hard to believe she is six years old. I believe I remember reading about it when you got her. She is so cute.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you all so very much for taking time to leave a comment. I treasure them.....truly ♡

John 3:16

Popular Posts