Up and At’ em

facebook



Just thought I’d pop in and say hello. It’s been a minute since I have. Just staying home mostly. Still trying to stay safe. My daughter and granddaughter took the Covid,but both are doing fine now.....thanks be to God! All is well now. Just praying the rest of us can stay well.
I’m up very early this morning,but I’ve already made my coffee 😊
I love the peace and quiet of the early morning. While most folks are still asleep in bed,I’m up enjoying my quiet time! I got a new doll. Would you like to see her. I named her Lucy Lou, with a little help from some friends!




She is a genuine Waldorf doll. I finely found one I could afford and I just love her.  
Tomorrow is my birthday, I’ll be 61. I’ve already received some beautiful cards, a gift card and some Chocolate covered Strawberries 🍓......yum yum. Wonder what else is in store 😉        



“Lucy Lou”

Well, I hope your day is lovely and enjoyable. Thank you so much for stopping by today. Have a blessed one. Stay safe and well,  Shelley



Comments

  1. Glad you found such a nice doll at a good price! happy birthday tomorrow! Glad your family is doing well now. Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday! I'm so glad to know your family is well. Your doll Lucy Lou is adorable. Have a blessed birthday🎂

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just happened to think of you this morning and decided to stop by. I'm glad I did.

    Happy Birthday to you! May you have many happy surprises.

    I think your Lucy Lou doll is as cute as can be. I'm glad you found her.

    Take care.

    Susie Donahue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday sweet friend! You KNOW I love your pretty doll. Hope you had a fabulous birthday weekend. Sweet hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh So sorry I missed your birthday ! Hope you had the Happiest Birthday ever and all your birthday wishes come true :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you all so very much for taking time to leave a comment. I treasure them.....truly ♡

John 3:16

Popular Posts