All is Well


Hello everyone, I pray all is well in your home. I’m staying safe and staying well thus far and hope the same is for you! Life is different from before ,but a bit of adjustment makes things as they should be. It’s been a big adjustment for some, but for me I’ve been confined to my home for awhile before “the virus” was even heard of! Well, maybe not completely, but almost! I’ve had plenty of help getting the things I need ,etc.
I’ve found things to keep me busy, crocheting ๐Ÿงถ, reading ๐Ÿ“–, playing with the fur babies ๐Ÿถ and more. I’ll admit.....some days it seems  I just want to sleep ๐Ÿ˜ด. Oh,  how I wish I could be outside working in my flowerbeds.  We’ve had some beautiful days, but also some very dangerous storms come through. Overall life is good, and all is well in my home! Still I can’t help but think of those suffering because of the virus......I pray for them!








Thank you for stopping by today. Stay safe and stay well ๐Ÿ•Š♥️


Comments

  1. I'm so glad to hear from you and know you are well my friend. I haven't done as many craft and sewing projects as I would like but I'm used to staying at home a lot too! Take care and stay healthy. Maybe we should dress some dollies today. That would be fun! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here, Shelley! We are all healthy and well, and praying that we can stay that way. Glad you are as well. We have also had several strong storms here. Love your photos! Wishing you good health and many blessings!
    ~Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! Go away horrible frightening storms ! I hope you can get out into your garden again very soon . Keep busy with crafting , dollies and sewing projects ! :) You are all in my prayers . hugs Debbie xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you all so very much for taking time to leave a comment. I treasure them.....truly ♡

John 3:16

Popular Posts