A Happy Thanksgiving Day




Just wanted to come on and wish you all a happy Thanksgiving day. I will be spending mine with my mama and some other family members.  I have been staying home pretty much as I have been so fatigue. I passed out earlier this month and was unconscious for 30 minutes. I stayed in the hospital for a few days for test, but I still don’t know what caused the episode. God may be the only one who ever knows! I’m not driving until I feel comfortable about it again.








Will you be decorating for Christmas after Thanksgiving? I have actually already started.  Just doing a little and taking my time about it. I’ll share pictures later. I’m thankful for you all.  God’s blessings be with you all. Bye for now

Comments

  1. Hello and Happy Thanksgiving! We already have most of our Christmas decorations up. I like to get them up early and enjoy them for an entire month! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you feel better and get your strength back! How nice to spend the day with your Mama and others. Happy Thanksgiving my friend...and yes, I've already started dressing a few dollies! Wish you were here to play dollies with me! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry about your health issues. Prayers that the doctors can find the reason. We celebrated Thanksgiving on Tues. My family and myself all work Thanksgiving Day. My best friend also has Tues. off so she attended also. Important thing is we were all together. We left the dining room plain for Thanksgiving but the tree and other decorations were put up Monday. Enjoy the special day with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Shelley! What a scary thing to happen. One of my cousins had the same thing happen to her and her doctors still do not know why. Praying it doesn't happen again to either of you. I hope your Thanksgiving was wonderful. Our's was. I finished decorating for Christmas Saturday. Maybe I will blog about it and take some photos too. Would love to see your's when you feel like doing it. Blessings to you! ~Carolyn

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you all so very much for taking time to leave a comment. I treasure them.....truly ♡

John 3:16

Popular Posts