Little Things



Nothing like a new coffee mug to bring a smile to ones face....that is, if you have a thing for coffee mugs,cups! And I do! I just like them. Well some,not all! When I am out and about I look for a nice coffee cup. I especially like the handmade pottery ones. The mug above I found at a local thrift shop. It originally came from a gift shop....somewhere. I really like it.  Maybe it's not normal to think one needs a certain coffee cup,when any cup serves the purpose of drinking coffee, but it's just the way it is for me. My mom likes coffee cups to....she once had many of them ,but not so anymore. I don't necessarily collect them,because I trade new ones out for old ones...the old ones going to a local charity shop. That way they don't become a clutter problem.  I have a system ....when something comes into my home , other things must go out! They helps me keep down the clutter issue.  It works for me.....at this time.



While I love coffee,I also love taking tea! It is a calming effect for me...to take tea! I usually have my tea in the early afternoon. I really love having a traditional tea party,but with that comes much work and energy which unfortunately I no longer have . So having tea with a few friends is a pleasure for me. So how to you feel about coffee,tea,and cups and things? These are just some things I enjoy in my life. After all the "little things" are sometimes the very best things in life.
Now I'm off to have another cuppa of coffee.

Blessings to you all, Shelley

Comments

  1. I love both coffee and tea but when it comes to tea I'm a "tea snob" as my daughter calls me.😊

    I must drink tea out of a pretty china cup. Coffee on the other hand I like to use a mug. I used to like to collect pretty hugs which I only would get from the thrift store. Have a great weekend. I'm off to have another cuppa coffee too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, so nice to meet you Shelley! Was so glad to see you had stopped by my blog and I am enjoying yours as well....I'll be back later to read more and see more of your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the fragrance of coffee , but not the taste ...... I much prefer a nice cup of tea ..... and a chocolate digestive biscuit ....... or two ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ....p.s.... I love your new mugs too ! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you ladies,all of you.Did I mentioned how much I love when you take the time to comment? Thank you all so much.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you all so very much for taking time to leave a comment. I treasure them.....truly ♡

John 3:16

Popular Posts