Thursday, December 29, 2016

Seeking More Simplicity in 2017

All is calm...all is bright
The last week of 2016. Today my eldest brother will be laid to rest. I am at peace in knowing he is with God. His passing was a hard path, but in the end..he had peace.
I can't help but wonder what will 2017 hold for myself and my family. Whatever it might be...I won't be alone. I haven't been alone ...all along Christ has been with me...with my family!
I will continue to trust and walk the path he has laid for me. Thank you my dear followers. You have been so faithful to comment...to leave such kind words of  encouragement, of cheer. I am always uplifted by your words. Thank you again....God's blessings to you and yours in 2017.
A Happy New Year to you all.

I will continue to seek , to walk in, to learn simplicity in 2017.



6 comments:

  1. Hi Shelley! Happy New Year and I hope God gives you great peace. When I was young and my mom died in a car accident, and my dad was in a coma, I learned that no one can avoid sorrow in this world! We must always be prepared and what counts is that we fight the good fight and win heaven at the end! I know you already have that deep faith which you show us in your writings and I thank you for that! Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hugs My dear friend!!
    Love and warmth to you dearest sister,
    and MANY BLESSINGS, Linnie xxxxx ooooo

    ReplyDelete
  3. God bless you in the new year Shelley.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry about your brother. I'm glad you are at peace. When my father died I felt the same way.
    I hope the new year is good for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Shelley,

    How good to have the gospel of Christ, with hope that you will see your brother again, in Glory!

    Many blessings to you as the new year comes.

    Love,

    Marqueta

    ReplyDelete
  6. So nice to catch up with you! I'm sorry for your loss, it's never easy saying goodbye to someone you've always known. I wish for you the very best in the new year!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all so very much for taking time to leave a comment. I treasure them.....truly ♡

John 3:16